We’re excited to announce that we are going to be a part of the biggest Canadian Microsoft Partner event – “The Best Microsoft Apps Conference” on 5th May 2022. At this conference, you’ll get to explore the Top 10 Microsoft Partner Apps that will help Canadian businesses to embark on their digital transformation journey in the current economic environment.
– Conference kickoff by Jim Heaton, President, VOX ISM (Microsoft Triple Gold Partner)
– Keynote presentation by Mike Fontaine (aka Manufacturing Mike)
– 10 back-to-back presentations by Microsoft Partners on the Best Microsoft Apps for Canadian businesses
– Q&A Session
GPUC 2021: Great Plains User Conference
November 15th – 19th, 2021
Gorilla Expense is proud to sponsor GPUC 2021
Spend 5 days with a team of experts as we deep dive into 90+ sessions targeted towards Microsoft Dynamics GP and Key2Act. Hone your skills and advance your career at GPUC! New for 2021, attend our event one of two ways.
Register now to receive 2020 pricing! Attendees, bring your team for one low price $2999 or $599 for an individual pass.
Simplify expense management for multiple companies in Dynamics 365 Business Central
1:00 PM EST – Thursday, February 18th, 2021
Binary Stream and Gorilla Expense are joining forces to streamline the way you manage expenses across all of your business units. Learn how to modernize and automate these processes within a single Business Central instance.
Attend this webinar and discover how to:
- Optimize your expense processes and enable future growth
- Manage & scan receipts and submitting expense reports using the mobile app
- Enable both centralized and decentralized payments
- Reconcile corporate card statements
Review New Features – Online Webinar
12:00 PM EST – January 14th, 2021
Find out what’s new in the Gorilla Expense T&E Expense Solution. In this webinar, we will explore the new features and productivity improvements we have been working on
PaperSave & Gorilla Expense Online Event.
October 28th, 2020
Gorilla Expense & PaperSave together provide a comprehensive AP Automation Platform. Join us to see the capabilities of our platforms.