Discover how you can bid farewell to time-consuming processes, reimburse employees faster, eliminate manual data entry into Dynamics 365, and gain insightful analytics and reporting with Gorilla Expense!
Discover Gorilla Expense’s advanced end-to-end T&E expense reporting solution that:
- Instantly captures receipts and submits expense reports.
- Approves expense reports as a manager.
- Seamlessly integrates with Dynamics 365.
Don’t miss this opportunity to revolutionize your expense management! Join us for a knowledge-packed session to put all your expense worries to rest.
Velosio’s Aspire 2023 is here, and we’re thrilled to be a Sponsor once again!
Join us for an incredible lineup of Industry Experts as they delve into the latest trends and advancements in Power Platform, Microsoft Dynamics, and Digital Transformation. Gain invaluable insights and strategies to simplify your expense management in today’s ever-evolving landscape with a Gorilla Expense exclusive session!
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to stay ahead of the curve and transform your business. This event is free and open to anyone interested in learning more about technology and the digital journey. Reserve your spot now
In this MSDW Partner Awareness Event , Kathleen Forsyth, Partner Channel Director at Gorilla Expense, talks with Microsoft MVP Rick McCutcheon about Gorilla Expense’s Expense Management and Timesheet for Projects solutions. These enterprise-grade products empower the accounting and finance teams to automate expense management and timesheets for projects that result in: timely capture of expenses and project times for the user; in-depth reporting on expense and time spend for the management and finance teams; and seamless integration into the Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions (Business Central, GP, SL and Nav) for the accounting team.
Join this partner-focused conversation to learn more about Expense Management and Timesheet for Projects:
– Gorilla Expense’s Expense Management and Timesheet for Projects solutions
– The benefits to your customers
– Why partner with Gorilla Expense
– Gorilla Expense customer case studies
Gorilla Expense is a proud sponsor of Aspire 22 on October 26th. At this conference, Dynamics users, finance and business leaders, and IT professionals from across the country will come together for a one-day online event designed to showcase the business possibilities available thanks to today’s modern technology solutions.
This event is free and open to anyone interested in learning more about technology and the digital journey.
- Can’t Miss Closing Keynote – Mike Ehrenberg From Microsoft
- Today’s Challenges. Tomorrow’s Opportunities.
- Attend Our Online Event To Get Inspired From ANYWHERE – FOR FREE!
- Network, Network, And More Networking…
- Value And Return On Your Time At NO COST
We’re excited to announce that we are going to be a part of the biggest Canadian Microsoft Partner event – “The Best Microsoft Apps Conference” on 5th May 2022. At this conference, you’ll get to explore the Top 10 Microsoft Partner Apps that will help Canadian businesses to embark on their digital transformation journey in the current economic environment.
– Conference kickoff by Jim Heaton, President, VOX ISM (Microsoft Triple Gold Partner)
– Keynote presentation by Mike Fontaine (aka Manufacturing Mike)
– 10 back-to-back presentations by Microsoft Partners on the Best Microsoft Apps for Canadian businesses
– Q&A Session
GPUC 2021: Great Plains User Conference
November 15th – 19th, 2021
Gorilla Expense is proud to sponsor GPUC 2021
Spend 5 days with a team of experts as we deep dive into 90+ sessions targeted towards Microsoft Dynamics GP and Key2Act. Hone your skills and advance your career at GPUC! New for 2021, attend our event one of two ways.
Register now to receive 2020 pricing! Attendees, bring your team for one low price $2999 or $599 for an individual pass.
Simplify expense management for multiple companies in Dynamics 365 Business Central
1:00 PM EST – Thursday, February 18th, 2021
Binary Stream and Gorilla Expense are joining forces to streamline the way you manage expenses across all of your business units. Learn how to modernize and automate these processes within a single Business Central instance.
Attend this webinar and discover how to:
- Optimize your expense processes and enable future growth
- Manage & scan receipts and submitting expense reports using the mobile app
- Enable both centralized and decentralized payments
- Reconcile corporate card statements
Review New Features – Online Webinar
12:00 PM EST – January 14th, 2021
Find out what’s new in the Gorilla Expense T&E Expense Solution. In this webinar, we will explore the new features and productivity improvements we have been working on
PaperSave & Gorilla Expense Online Event.
October 28th, 2020
Gorilla Expense & PaperSave together provide a comprehensive AP Automation Platform. Join us to see the capabilities of our platforms.