Expense management systems are in place for two primary things: to track and manage how a business spends its money. However, if you have an inefficient system, this can also spell financial loss for the company. Read more
It’s a fact–every business or organization will have to deal with expenses. And these expenses have to be recorded, reported, and processed. These have to be verified as well.
However, despite the times and technologies we have today, there are companies that still rely heavily on paper-based and manual expense reporting. Many employees may not complain as they are used to the way they have always done things. However, what they don’t know is that they may be missing out on so many things. Read more
Expense management can be one of those painful, frustrating processes that, even if you want to avoid, you still have to deal with. This is because expense management can be laborious and time-consuming. And because of this, employees tend to wait until the last minute to submit their expense reimbursement claims. Read more
A mid-sized organization has its share of challenges especially in this era of technology and globalization. Particularly in business travel and expense management, finance managers in these organizations can find several pain points that eventually trickle its way to company operations, and finally the bottom line. Therefore, it goes without saying that an effective expense management tool is necessary for any organization if they want to succeed in what they do and find this success reflected in their financials.
Enter Gorilla Expense. Read more
How much is it to travel from your main headquarters to your satellite office in another state? When you go around and ask your colleagues, odds are, they would have different answers.
This simple experiment shows just how easy and common it is for employees to make honest mistakes on their expense reports. The question is, however, are these really mistakes or deliberate misrepresentations? Read more
If you’re in the market for an expense management solution for your company, then you probably have an idea just how many solutions, technologies, vendors, features, and price points to choose from. All these can be overwhelming, not to add the available deployment options and the total business value each solution can potentially bring.
So, how do you choose the right expense management tool for you? Read more
There is always room for improvement when it comes to anything, and so, you’re probably reading this because you want to improve the current expense management system and processes you have.
So before shopping and procuring an expense management software, you have to look at the specific requirements of your organization. What does the day to day operations look like from an expense standpoint? Is the software going to scale and adapt to your needs? Do you deal with international travel and booking that needs to be addressed? Does your business use corporate credit cards?
Now that you have figured out your unique requirements, you have a better idea of what to look for to make your expense management so much more efficient. Take a look at these expense management software must-haves:
- Corporate credit card integration. This avoids corporate credit card expenses from slipping through the cracks, which can cost the company a lot in the long run. The software should be able to automatically import corporate card expenses and provide to the user for reconciliation.
- Mobile apps for Real-time tracking. Today’s technology makes it easy to capture receipts with just a click of a smartphone camera. This should be a standard feature of your software, in addition to easy mileage tracking using maps. If there is OCR in the mobile app, that would be a bonus!
- Real-time reporting. Time is money, and reports should be easy to create and submit without any delay. The software must be able to organize reports while providing a clear picture of T&E spend, which helps with improved visibility for the organization.
- Timely reimbursements. Reimbursements must occur in a timely manner, and automation plays a big part in this. The software should be able to support reimbursements either via payroll or through the ERP/Accounting system. It also helps to have automatic notifications and reminders for employees to submit their receipts to move things along.
- Easy Accounting system integration. The software must seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Dynamics ERP so that all the data can be automatically pushed into Dynamics and reconciled. This also avoids manual work, duplications and redundancy, while making the finance team’s lives much more efficient.
- Customer support. You should be able to easily implement your system, with solid adoption amongst your employees. If there are any issues, the software vendor must be able to address these promptly and thoroughly.
As you can see, there is not really one perfect solution that it comes down to. The best solution out there is really the one that works best for your company and your needs.
It is also important to understand how the expense management solution can configured to fit your organization. And there is where Gorilla Expense comes in. Gorilla Expense can accommodate various expense management needs, and we specialize in integrating the data into Microsoft Dynamics ERP. We work with various customers across the world and across myriad industries.
If you would like to see a live demo of the solution or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Making the T&E expense tracking process for Sage X3 efficient and timely is increasingly becoming important to several mid-sized and large clients. The benefits are huge – in terms of cost savings, compliance to the IRS, visibility of T&E spend for decision makers like CFOs and of course improvements in productivity for travelers. Businesses invest in a robust ERP system like Sage X3 primarily to realize such benefits.
Automating T&E Expense Reporting for Sage ERP
The ERP solutions provided by Sage are comprehensive management and planning solutions that allow businesses to track their performance closely. Travel and expense reporting by its very nature is a tricky area to control and monitor. That’s where a system like Gorilla Expense makes a huge difference.
Gorilla Expense extends the capabilities of Sage X3 by providing a robust mobile + web platform for travelers to capture both, out of pocket and corporate credit card expenses. Once these expenses have been compiled and approved the expense data can be sent to various ‘pages’ in SAGE X3 (like Payables as an Invoice or as a GL entry etc.) depending on the client’s requirements.
Gorilla Expense Extends Capabilities within Sage ERP
As our company’s name suggests, we are the experts when it comes to T&E tracking and reporting. And businesses that use Sage ERP (all the way from Sage 100 to Sage 500) can benefit from and leverage our expertise and thought leadership in this space. Our automated solution for Sage ERP greatly benefits travelers, approving managers, and Accounting. In addition, Gorilla Expense now also integrates with Sage 300 and Sage 300 Construction & Real Estate
Here are some of our cool features:
- Mobile solution with e-Receipts, including a new and OCR add-on feature
- Web application that can be accessed anywhere anytime!
- AMEX, VISA & MasterCard Corporate Card Reconciliation
- Multi-Currency functionality including GST/VAT capture
- Multi-level manager approvals
And more at – Gorilla Expense Features
Besides the features we also specialize in dedicated and personalized support which is one of the main reasons client love working with Gorilla Expense!
So, embrace the technologies of the 21st century and say goodbye to frustrating and manual expense reporting processes that use Excel and Scotch tape. Let Gorilla Expense make this painless and paperless for you! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Gorilla Expense’s philosophy is ‘No More Hassle with Expense Reports & Reimbursements!’
With Gorilla Expense, companies can make the expense reporting process super simple, realize savings through automation and gain 100% visibility into corporate spend.
Gorilla Expense was selected from several companies and sponsored by Microsoft to showcase innovation in T&E expense reporting at the DEMO Conference.
Key Customer Benefits:
- Choose between a SaaS (Subscription) model OR On-Premise Licensed-to-Own model
- Use our OCR enabled mobile app to automatically extract data from receipts
- Submit mileage related expenses accurately through our Google Maps integration
- Automatically download AMEX, VISA & MasterCard Corporate Credit Card data
- Push expense data to Dynamics NAV with ‘1-click’
- Gain 100% visibility with expenses using our Analytics & Reporting module
Besides our core T&E Expense Reporting product, Gorilla Expense has also recently launched a new Timesheet product for Time & Expense capture as well as a very cool Purchase Card Reconciliation product for Microsoft Dynamics NAV that fit into our overall vision of creating the premier ‘Spend Management Platform’ for companies.
Contact us to learn more, discuss how we can help solve your challenges, and schedule a live demo of our solution.
Take the pain out of year end expenses!
It’s December, it’s cold and it’s time to hibernate. Yet, finance and AP departments are busy closing the books, reconciling data and checking receipts. And guess what – this process is a last minute rush every year for employees, managers and AP.
But there are better ways to manage this work at the end of the year. And we’ve got the expense claims + receipts side of things taken care of for you. How do we do this? By being creative and smart with technology.
Smartphones are for more than Instagram
Most travelers own a smartphone and this is a very convenient medium for travelers to submit expenses in a few clicks. Receipt capture is the most common feature used on Gorilla Expense’s mobile app. We make it easy to also attach those pesky multi-page PDF receipts from our mobile app by syncing with Dropbox.
The magical cloud
Web based, accessible anywhere, data at your fingertips…..That’s how the Gorilla Expense web application works. Companies are increasingly looking towards web based solutions to tackle their expenses including getting manager approvals done sooner. The availability of analytics and reporting modules makes it super convenient to analyze the entire year’s data and review trends.
No joy in manual data entry
Finally, once all the expenses are submitted and approved, AP has to key in the data manually into Dynamics ERP (GP / NAV / AX / SL). Not anymore! We make the process seamless and as automated as possible. Click a button on our integration app, grab some egg nog and 5 minutes later all the data is in the ERP. Simple right? (well, we recommend egg nog after 5pm)
December can be a very busy time for most finance and AP departments with plenty of things to juggle already. To ease the workload when it comes to expenses, receipts and mainly to reimburse employee sooner, look at automating T&E in your company. This could be one of the best investments in 2015!
Why Customers Love Our Solution
High User Adoption
Fastest & Most Accurate Receipt Scan Engine. Period.
Features + Security = Enterprise-Grade Solution
Included Integration with Back-end Accounting Systems- No Third Party to deal with
Included Responsive Support
No Long Term Contracts Or Overage Penalties.
Pay Per User or Pay Per Report
3870 Peachtree Ind. Blvd,
Sales Inquiries: email@example.com
General Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org